Where to Travel? Country and City List

8:39 AM

I’ve had had the privilege of visiting all the major cities of the United States. I find the diverse culture and art of our country amazing. I’ve also had the opportunity to travel abroad. Zambia has definitely been the most exciting so far. You can see where I’ve been in the map above.
Here are the various cities and countries I’ve had the chance to visit thus far:

  • London, England
  • Paris, France
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Frankfurt, Germany
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Madrid, Spain
  • Rwanda
  • Zambia
  • Los Angeles, California
  • San Francisco, California
  • San Antonio, Texas
  • Houston, Texas
  • Fort Worth, Texas
  • Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Portland, Oregon
  • Salem, Oregon
  • Austin, Texas
  • Miami, Florida
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Tampa, Florida
  • Jacksonville, Florida
  • New York City, New York
  • Nashville, Tennessee
  • Denver, Colorado
  • Charleston, South Carolina
  • Greeneville, South Carolina
  • Seattle, Washington
  • Olympia, Washington
  • Ann Arbor, Michigan
  • Detroit, Michigan
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Chicago, Illinois
  • Pheonix, Arizona
In the past year, I’ve also had the pleasure of visiting four new countries and cities. If you refer to the map, they are the locations marked in green.
  • Quebec City, Quebec
  • Brasilia, Brasil
  • Cairo, Egypt
  • Cancun, Mexico
I hope to one day visit all the countries of the globe. Maybe I’ll even get a chance to visit the Nokia headquarters in Beijing, China. If I do, you’ll hear about it on my tech blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments