Glory to Him ! A letter to God..

11:14 AM

Dear Lord
My heart is restless without You, I know that I am often too busy for You, and so 
I ask today where You would walk with me in the stillness of my heart, search for me in the places
where I can be found so we can truely share some time together.
I pray for Your incredible grace and peace to flow through my body so that everyone I meet today can feel Your presence as well. I ask that You would bless those around me with Your mercy and kindness that lingers far beyond anything we deserve.
Help me to always be worthy of Your call and willing to change when something tempt me. 
I want You to love me in spite of me, in spite of my shortcomings and my failures.
I thank You for those times when I was generous enough with my time to stop what I was doing for the sake of someone else.
I thank You for the people I am pleased to call my friends.
 
I ask that You would forgive me when I let the noise of life intrude so much that it drowns out Your sweet and loving voice.  I pray for all today who would choose to be still and wait on You.
I have no doubt that I belong to You, and because of Your love, I realise that I am not alone in this world. 
Please Bless me with with Your wisdom to desire more of You.
I praise and thank You Lord, for all You do to preserve and protect me.
Amen!

You Might Also Like

0 comments