Married man Dating problem? Should he date with the lady?

11:24 AM

I'm 27 year old and I work as an RN in a senior complex. I'm also a mother of an amazing set of identical twins girls (they are 5 year old) I met my boyfriend back in 2013 when his grandmother was part of our family at the senior complex. She passed almost 2 years ago but we kept in touch and that's how our relationship developed. My boyfriend is married and he has 2 small kids with his wife. However, he's not happy in his marriage, his wife is someone very difficult to get along with, she always in a bad mood and acting won't even take care of him as a real wife should or is supposed to. Anyways, we've been together for about 18 months and our relationship is amazing. I see him almost every day since his work is like 5 minutes from mine and when we can we do lot of things together. My daughters love him and now that his wife found out he moved out is renting an apartment. I have my own house and we are planning on living together. His wife now wants him back but he doesn't want to be with her anymore, so now she's trying to contact me. Yesterday she left a letter in my mail box where she's basically begging me to break up with him and not see him anymore. Today send me a long message on FB talking about their kids, life, the time they've been together etc. I guess she is trying to make feel pity or sorry for her, and in part I do but I love him and I won't let him go. She said also that she wants to meet me or talk to me on the phone but I'm not too sure about that.



she started the problem by breaking her marriage vow when she denied her husband as she didnt take "care" of his need and now she is "begging" you to break up with him to make him bounce back to her to continue enjoying his misery while denying him, which is cruel of her and to you it will be cruel to if you break up with him although you love him, to do that cruelty to him and you is why she wants to talk with you, to do exactly that to you first of all to feel worthier compared to another woman (you) and second to lord over the guy as she then has continously control over him when denying her marital duty which she vowed in her wedding to do. one reason to not talk to her is to not let her manipulate you by "begging" you to push your sorry button luring you into breaking up with him in order to exactly do that cruely to him & you as i wrote before. if she had any good intentions, she would freely by herself do her marital duty as she vowed in the wedding but not this attempt to lure in for her ego trip on your cost and on his cost.

women usualy arent cruel to each other would do is then to talk to each other to build a network together to use the man like a tool while he thinks he is using the women but when you love him as you write, then there is no place for such a women network to use and exploit that guy, accordingly this is another reason to not talk to her.

what else could be a reason to talk to her, so far i dont see any, she will only try to be manipulative or possibly even suddenly pull out a weapon and when she is already "very difficult to get along with", then likely that will be how she will react if she is not very smart, if she is intelligent, then she will try to be manipulative and connieving to lure you into doing cruelty to yourself and him, as i wrote above.  



You are the lowest of the low, and clearly dumb. What kind of women sleeps with a married man, and doesn't stop to think that maybe what he's doing is wrong, and he will probably do it to you? Once a cheater, always a cheater. Don't set a bad example for your daughters. Find a single man who isn't a low life cheater. Your boyfriend needs to grow a pair, suck it up and save his marriage and support his family. He's the one who got married after all, it's what he wanted. Till death do us part. And YOU need to move on and leave that family alone, I can't imagine what that poor wife is going through, I wouldn't be treating my husband good either if I knew he was ******* someone else. Those poor kids... Move on and have some common sense. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments