How To Be Fearless & Claim Everything You Want

1:34 PM

So, you want to make things happen in your business and therefore, it is a given that you will experience fear at some point.  And all that fear will make you feel like quitting.  Unfortunately, a great number of would-be-successful entrepreneurs buckle under the emotional tension of fear.

And another great number never really hit the levels of success that they want to hit because they only ever do the things that are comfortable, rather than stretching themselves into doing things that, though slightly uncomfortable, could propel their business into broader success.

And then there are those who feel the fear and move anyway.  They see what they want and they are not willing for less so they take their courage in both hands and keep moving forward despite the GREAT urge to go back.

Where do you fit?  Would you like to know how to be fearless?
Fear shows up in so many different ways – It shows in the excuse of having no money – After all, if you weren’t afraid of failure and you KNEW that you were going to succeed, you would figure out how to get the money to invest, wouldn’t you?

It shows up in the excuse of no time – Again, if you were not afraid of failure, you would prioritise the right things and say ‘no’ to people who demanded time that you did not have with no fear that you would end up alone.

As Anais Nin says ” Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage”.
Be honest now – How shrunken or expanded is your life at the moment?
So how do you deal with this monster?
How do you become bold and choose to do whatever it takes to get what you want?
Well, as with all things, it starts with…

1. A Decision!

Firstly, you decide what you want and you make a stone cold decision that you are going to do whatever it takes to make it happen.  While you dither and doubt yourself, it is easy for fear to grab a foothold and keep you from your dreams.  What if you made it a must to succeed?
Think about it…  Whenever you REALLY DECIDE to do anything, it happens.  It is because you did not make it an option, you made it a must and you have to do that when it comes to your business.
Make a SOLID decision about what you want.  Write it out, put it on your screensaver, use it as a password – Make it a MUST!

2. Re-frame Your Mind

This is what I have discovered in my life: The things that I fear the most are exactly what I need to do.  The more fear I feel, the more I realise that that is exactly where the break through is.  Now, most ‘norms’ would see fear as an indicator that they need to run in the other direction, you cannot be that person.

Instead of running away, choose to see fear as something exciting to be defeated and also as a direction arrow showing you the path to your ultimate goals and dreams.  Now, that you have made a solid decision, your intuition will be showing you the path and because it is outside of your normal routine, it will seem shrouded in fear.  You can choose to see that as something to walk towards rather than run from.

3. Become a creator of great service

Fear puts people into a very reactive state where they continually react to their thoughts and their feelings.  That has to stop for you.  Instead what you do is proactively create a plan to serve people with your product, service and opportunity.  You make that plan on Sunday or Saturday or some evening after the work is done and you are feeling optimistic about all you really can do.
I must admit I am always most optimistic when I do not have to do the thing that scares me in the next 5 minutes or so which is why I choose those times to plan and create first in my mind.  And then when I wake up on Monday or the next morning to do the work, I have a list of things that I do, almost robotically in order to not get all emotional and fearful about it.

I call this things that I do each day, my daily musts.
I do them each day, regardless of how I feel.  I do them because I know I made the plan when I was not feeling particularly scared so I can trust the objectivity of it.  Actually, to be completely truthful, I do this in conjunction with one of my coaches because it is not always easy to be objecive, is it?

Whichever way, I know my goal is to serve and change the lives of as many people as possible so in order for that to happen, I cannot allow my fear to be the dictator of plans.  So, I find my most creative moment which is usually hours before I actually have to show up and do the plan and I write my daily musts and then at the right time, i do the work like a pro.  Fear is set aside until I am done with those daily musts.
You can do this too.

Be creative in our most creative times.  Be aware of when those times are for you.  And then, like a robot, perform your tasks and as you remain consistent with this, you will see that the things you fear change as you become more expanded and the results you get change for the better too as you deliberately do things that cause you and your business to flourish.

It is time to fight for, to create the life and the business that you want.

You Might Also Like

0 comments