How To Fuck: 8 Ways to Have Sex That Please a Woman

12:23 PM

How to fuck good: how to have SEX? Here are 8 Most Ridiculous Sex Tips From Sex Expert. To make your partner happy you must learn how to have sex perfectly. Its not really easy, read more..

First off, I hate the word ‘penis’. I much prefer the word ‘cock’ just as I prefer the word ‘pussy’. I think it’s more honest for pretty much every discussion outside the doctor’s office. So, that’s the vocab I’ll be using. Second, if what you’ve got going is working for you and your partner then absolutely ignore everything I’m going to say. I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do but for those guys that don’t really know what they’re doing hopefully this is useful.
 
Fuck loud: When the fucking is happening with you, it must be loud. While you are fucking your sexual lover, scream loud and smash many porcelain dolls. This will ensure that the fucking is never forgotten. In 100 years, you can say to your sexual lover, “Remember the fucking?” and your sexual lover will say to you, “Yes, it was loud when it happened.”

How To Fuck: 8 Ways to Have Sex That Please a Woman
Fuck so good that you win an award: One of the top ways to fuck great is to fuck so good that you win a prize or trophy for how good it is. Then if someone asks if you fuck good, you can say, “Well, I won a prize for good fucking, so you tell me, idiot.”

Light a ring of sexual Fuck-Torches: Light a ring of sexual Fuck-Torches around your mattress to encircle your fuck-chamber with a sensual flame while you fuck like a master. Fuck-Torches are not expensive and they make you fuck good, so just buy so many of them. Then while you are fucking, your sexual lover might say, “I like your Fuck-Torches,” and you can say, “Thank you. They were not expensive.”

 Learn how to have sex- Sexting: “Power Words” – Turn Your Girl On

Sweat wine: What is the most sexual fuck-juice? That is correct—it is wine, the juice of love. Thus, if you want to fuck good, you must sweat wine out of your pores. You and your sexual lover can lick the wine off of you and it will be delicious and you will both become sexual and mad. You can sweat out good wine or garbage wine, who cares?

Be damp: What is damp? Damp is the most sexual wetness. This is why, when you fuck your sexual lover, you must be damp. Before you fuck, mist yourself in steam. This will make you not too wet and not too dry: Damp. Then when you and your sexual lover are inside of each other, you can enjoy the sexual dampness, and you can go insane with lust, no questions asked!

This is not a race, clearly


I’ve spoken to exes and friends who all had a man who went fast like the rabbit. This doesn’t work. It achieves nothing but your own embarrassment. You will be talked about and it will be because you wouldn’t slow down. Notice I said wouldn’t. Slow the fuck down. Easy, right? Well, for some men who may have had bad experiences with erection quality or premature ejaculation it’s not so easy. Multiple bad experiences compound and they can hurt your sexual identity. I understand this although I’ve never been a fast humper. I went through a time in my early 20s when I wasn’t meeting anyone, wasn’t falling in love, wasn’t happy, and once I actually got with a woman I was terrified. Mortified! I shook, I kid you not. I remember shaking and the woman I was with asked me “are you shaking?”
“Nah, it’s just cold.” Ways to Have Sex.
Mortified, I tell you! That happened twice with two different women and I was no virgin. However, I was emotionally closed off and that isolation compounded once I was in a sexual situation so I feel you. What’s the cure? Don’t cater to your fears and don’t try to fast hump your way to a successful sexual encounter. It’s not a triumph. It’s running away. If you’re in a situation with a woman and you’ve got anxiety then tell her you have anxiety and tell it with a smile. You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of. Some guys don’t ever have any anxiety and can work their way through a sorority house and never remember a face. That’s not you and that’s a good thing. Own it.

Foreplay is key

Obvious, sure but why is it key? I think a lot of young men see foreplay as a means to an end in a “I do this and she’ll warm up and off we go” kind of way. That’s not what foreplay is for. Foreplay is for her but it’s also for you and I’m not talking about getting dome here. I’m saying it’s your opportunity to show desire. Foreplay can be slow but it can also be intentional and aggressive while not being fast. I love nothing more than kissing and licking the insides of my woman’s thighs, gently and not so gently nibbling her back, squeezing her. This is all foreplay. Foreplay isn’t just giving oral or fingering her (learn how to finger, it’s more up/down than in/out) or nipple suction. I mean, it is those things but branch out. Sex for women, in my experience can be much more whole bodied than it is for most men most of the time. Understand that and play into it. Some women need to have their ears kissed to have an orgasm, some need their hair grabbed, some need their nipples pulled but what they all need is to feel desire. My point is that if you don’t explore with zest then you won’t discover these things on your own, she’ll have to tell you and while that’s cool too I think discovery is far more enjoyable and it feels more natural.
Believe me, expressing desire in a way that is confident, intentional, and barely restrained is sexy and it will make you feel sexy. Pro tip, you feeling sexy makes her feel sexy because she’s the kind of woman that can attract a confident sexy man that is way into her body which she very likely criticizes via inner monologue far too often.

Fuck with your hips, not your cock.

Fucking is in the hips. It’s in the arms. It’s in the stomach. It’s in the embrace. That’s where “fucking” comes from. It’s not in your cock. It’s your hips, arms, stomach, etc using your cock. This isn’t some dance analogy thing. This is a mindset change. You’re not there to in/out with your cock. You’re there to fuck with your body and if you’re not using your body to fuck then you won’t get the same effect for either yourself or her. You won’t be able to lose yourself in the motion and so you’ll have problems with rhythm. You won’t be able to tell where she’s at because your bodies aren’t participating together. Rhythm is the orgasm maker so get into a flow. This, I believe, also helps with staying power because your mind isn’t on you, it’s on the act.
Don’t be a douche bag, endeavor to engage in the act. Be where you are doing what you’re doing.

Pro tips: No one can teach you How to Fuck Good or How to have sex, this is the thing nature teaches every living thing, we only can teach you how to have sex longer, or how you can satisfy your partner.

You Might Also Like

0 comments